StoneMyers Law assists individuals and families to better understanding the options in creating Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning. Estate Planning also includes the creation and updating of several important Incapacity Documents:
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Living Will or Medical Directive
- Statutory Durable Power of Attorney
- Guardianship of children and of the person
- HIPAA authorization.
We will work with each client to customize a plan to meet the needs of the individual and/or family.
StoneMyers Law assists clients with probate of the estate of the deceased. We work with clients to determine which probate option is the preferable option considering the debts, property, family and estate documents, if any, of the deceased.
New to Texas?
StoneMyers Law assists individuals and families update Estate Plans to conform to Texas laws. StoneMyers Law also assists families with the Probate Process of Wills that were created out of state, but the deceased was a resident of Texas.
StoneMyers Law is also devoted to serving the increasing number of small businesses in Austin. StoneMyers Law assists clients with:
- Selection and formation of business entities
- Consultation and advice for ongoing contractual and other transactional issues
- Business succession planning.